Wednesday, July 26, 2017

"PAE 2017 3: Has Seen Better Days" --- Sold


During the Plein Air Easton Festival, I was so impressed with how some of artists worked. They arrived at the painting locations very early like 5 or 6 AM, and set up very large canvas. They were able to paint 3 or more paintings each day. they even painted after dark as well. The weather was brutal: 90s with almost 100% humidity, but so many artists still worked under the steamy sun. I was so unexperienced. I got up about 8, having coffee with my host family. When I arrived at the painting site. Quite a few artists have done their large pieces. Now I understood what it means by "painting seriously".

1 comment:

như thủy said...

Thanks for sharing, nice post!

Giaonhan247 chuyên dịch vụ order hàng đức cũng như dịch vụ vận chuyển gửi hàng từ canada về việt nam uy tín, giá rẻ. Giaonhan247 chia sẻ bài viết hướng dẫn mua hàng trên ebay cũng như hướng dẫn cách mua hàng trên amazon ship về Việt Nam uy tín.